Web House Nepal is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to take on the responsibility of managing its software development projects.
Post: QA Engineer
Number of Vacencies : 2
- Develop and implement testing and debugging strategies
- Estimate testing process, arrange the necessary requirements for test setup, and perform testing
- Detect and manage bugs, perform and monitor the debugging process
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Continuously discuss and coordinate with project leadership teams
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Profound knowledge of various QA Methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Able to create test cases or scenarios for any given condition.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance purposes, methods, and techniques.
- Understanding of various types of testing, manual as well as automated testing tools, methods, and processes.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Sound command of both written and verbal communication, ability to work in a team, and strong time management skills
- Innovative thinker, problem-solving and ability to generate creative ideas and solutions
Work Days: Sunday - Friday
Working Hours: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org