We are looking for Web Designers who will work with a team of developers to produce highly creative, stylish and responsive layouts for websites and highly intuitive user experiences and interfaces for mobile applications.
Post: Web Designer
Number of Vacencies : 2
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time.
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager.
- Verify the product with SRS
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Follow company coding standards.
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work.
- Knowledge of front-end framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation
- Knowledge of Preprocessors such of SASS and or Less
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process (personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals)
- Exceptional UI abilities, a keen eye for good design shown and an extensive portfolio of live
- Can able to do responsiveness of the websites & adapt with the latest design & tools.
- Sound knowledge on Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Timely Performance Appraisal and Salary Reviews
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays
- Employees Recognition
- Employees Provident Fund
- Festival Allowance
- Training and Development Programs
- Free Lunch
Working Hours: 9:30 am – 05:30 pm, (Sunday- Friday).
Mail us to : firstname.lastname@example.org